Photochimps.com

Go Back   Photochimps.com the Photo Site for Photographers of All Skill Levels > Photography Discussions > The Business of Photography
Home FAQ's of PC Forums Gallery Contests Register Members List

The Business of Photography Any thing that has to do with the business of Photography.

Old 02-21-2010, 05:01 PM

Default Photo Flyers

I know that I am going to need to advertise my self and services in the area. Along with my website (being build now), and a few adverts in the local papers, I am going to have flyers all over the town and in all the tourist offices around here. I am making them half the size of an normal A4 sheet, so I can fit two on each page. This is my first draft, and I was hoping for some input on it. . Good, Bad, Indifferent, I will take it all on board. Thanks a Million!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Flyerweb.jpg (40.4 KB, 11 views)
Old 02-21-2010, 05:45 PM
"Ye ole' wise one" & Contributor

One image might be a really good scenic that holds up in small size, and the other a self-portrait. It is useful for someone to think of you as a person, not just a name. You have a neat little studio that would look good in a flyer. A full A4 flier might compete better with the competition. I also print black and white tri-fold brochures as posted in the Business of Photography almost a year ago. Apparently the cached image has disappeared, but I can email you a copy. B&W is quick and inexpensive to produce at home with a laser printer. You should use color, though. Many brochures are taken for each sale at the local arts & Crafts fair, but it does spread a name, face, and products to potential buyers.