Photochimps.com

Go Back   Photochimps.com the Photo Site for Photographers of All Skill Levels > Welcome to Photochimps!
Home FAQ's of PC Forums Gallery Contests Register Members List

Welcome to Photochimps! For all you NEW chimps.

Old 10-11-2013, 12:56 PM
Administrator

Default New registrations

Hello to any photographers who want to join us here on Photochimps! We'd love to have you register - it's free. With registration, you can post photos in the gallery and participate in contests and discussions in the forums.
Due to the absolutely huge number of recent registrations from spam accounts, it is increasingly difficult to filter the good from the bad. If you register and find that you still can't get in, please make sure you use a user name that looks like a real name. I apologize in advance for any difficulty, but there used to be about 10/day and there have been about 50-60/day lately. There were 306 in the last 8 hours. New registrations are viewed by a person, so it takes resources and time to check the source of each one. With 306 in such a short time, they were all deleted. I hope this is not a trend.

www.ewfisher.com
Old 11-24-2016, 07:05 PM
Administrator

I'm posting to say that this is again happening (so it'll bounce to the top of the forum, too). For awhile, it went back down to maybe 20-30 per day, but now it's back up. And WAY back up in fact - nearly 100 per day.

www.ewfisher.com